Sunday, March 11, 2018

Looking forward to Spring and new Easter kit

Hello again,
It has been another rainy day here at the east coast. It's an improvement to the snow and sub zero temperatures we had the week before , but I really would like to see the sun a little more.

I found some photos I took 2 years ago and the crocuses were in full bloom and daffodils poking out their heads at the same time of the month. Not this year ! It seems we are a month behind and in for a late Spring. So I have to stick to Spring graphics for the time being.
 I worked a little more on that new watercolor kit and took a screen shot.
Even in my paintings you can see me looking forward to spring .
But I had a nice surprise this morning and woke up to a lovely bunch of flowers from my son. It is Mothers day here in UK.
And now let me get to the Spring/Easter kit freebie.
Here come the previews and a quickpage I made with the kit.





Here the first 2 links
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i9gi25ndaliczhq/sr_ostara1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0zfe9i10as5cn1i/sr_ostara3.zip

Enjoy and till next weekend again
Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much for your generous and giving spirit!

Edna B said...

Goodness, how did I miss your latest posts? I'm catching up though. Your watercolors are really good Snowy. Your new watercolor kit is looking quite lovely. Now I'm off to catch the next post. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.