Sunday, December 10, 2017

More Funky Christmas

Good morning.... it's a cold ,wet and windy day here. I think I might stay in my PJs all day. It's a day off work and in this weather I don't fancy going anywhere outside !
So I will catch up with some chores , as always on my first days off , and then chill out, watch a movie , paint or read a book in the comfort of my home.
I already finished a painting I started a while ago this morning.
Happy how it turned out :)
I love Christmas florals
And I had great fun creating this snowy background yesterday


Apart from that I have been a little busy designing as well. Want a sneak peak of what I've been working on?
Winter is coming ! Or rather it's already there in some parts of the world :)
I just noticed I put the holly branch on twice ...ooops :)
My creative juices are flowing ! I already have ideas for the next kit, even though this isn't even finished yet. I'll tell you more of  "new kit" ideas in one of my next posts, but for now it's Christmas time.
Funky Christmas time !


Here come the new parts for you.

Detailed previews were in the previous post.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i55cdf1i22z2ykb/sr_funky_Christmas2.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rk6x57kgv7q7d3t/sr_funky_Christmas4.zip

Here is a quickpage I put together from this kit.

That's it for now again. Stay warm , healthy and crafty.
Until next weekend
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Your paintings are lovely. Your new kit is awesome. It's looking like you hand painted a lot of it. Super! Pogo and I were up really early this morning. Around 5 a.m. So I'm thinking that a nap will be forthcoming for me in a while. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.