Sunday, December 17, 2017

Last of Funky Christmas

Good morning
hope you're all keeping toasty warm ! If your weather is as cold as it is here this morning ,it's really time to wrap up in layers to stay warm. We had a nice frost over night , and even without snow everything looked white when I first got up earlier.
It was the perfect weather to also wrap up and finish this new kit I have been working on the past few weeks now. I even manged to get the main preview ready.
Wanna see ?
Happy how it turned out , and with 30 backgrounds and 41 elements it's not a small kit ;)
I couldn't even fit all the elements on , it looked far too cluttered.

Here is also a Quickpage I made with the new kit.
Apart from this I did some snow paintings.

 And I'm proud to have been featured on Irina Tzarkos page on Instagram.


Irina is one of the Skillshare teachers and I have learned a lot from taking part in her classes. Those colorful fall leaves in the picture are mine.
I'm looking forward to a lot more classes with Irina.

But now to the last parts of Funky Christmas. I decided to give you all 3 of the remaining parts today.
Many of you will have plans over the Christmas days and I , myself, will be working. We will be having our "Christmas " on Winter Solstice day , the 21st of December, this year.
So I will take a blogging break and will be back again on the first day in 2018. With a new freebie kit of course !
That doesn't mean I will be bone idle during that time. Apart from work in my normal job I will be working on more new designs, painting etc...etc...
I have actually already started with some Valentine watercolors which I have to finish them and then convert everything into png files for elements. And I have ideas for another new kit. But more about that next year....
Here are your last 3 parts of Funky Christmas now.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ccpjtr09drcc1fr/sr_funkyChristmas5.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/51c1oldfp3v523l/sr_funkyChristmas6.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z7plrnrfyk5kv1d/sr-funkyChristmas7.zip

Have a merry Christmas,blessed Yule and Happy New Year
...and stay crafty :)
Hugs Snowy

3 comments:

Edna B said...

Congratulations on being a featured artist. Your new paintings are really pretty, and the new kit is looking quite interesting.

It's really cold here too. Thank goodness Spring isn't too far off! You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

smiekeltje said...

Only got to your post today.
And first congratulations on being featured. But you are good and deserve it!
Now wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy, and for all, healthy 2018
Hugs
Kyra

Claudia van Schie said...

Hi Snowy,

Almost the end of the year…how quickly time goes by….

I’ve been following your blog, I love your digital art and the freebies you share!

I’m busy finishing my project 365 layouts (as you can see on our blog: http://www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com) to make a yearly photobook. It really has been a busy year because our son Tristan has started High School, so a lot of homework and a lot to plan….. and not enough time to scrap!

December is a busy month with all the fantastic blogtrains, adventcalendars and christmas freebies.I'm not only a digital scrapper but I also love freebies.
I’ve made a pinterest page with a collection of freebies I find in digiland.
https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/lots-of-digital-freebies/

Happy Holidays and a Happy scrapping/designing New Year.

Love from Holland,

Claudia
http://www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com (to see our christmas card!)
http://www.pinterest.com/clautje (PSE-tutorials and freebies)