Saturday, December 02, 2017

It's getting Christmas-sy

Hello :)
I'm back as promised with the Christmas kit.
And it's getting Christmassy everywhere it seems. We had the first snow falling , but it only stayed half a day before it was gone again. As much as I like the look of fresh fallen snow getting to and from work is easier without ;)
And my tree and decorations are up. I went for a kind of rustic /natural look.

It's looking cozy :)


I could show some more paintings but I have a lot of previews from the new freebie kit to show.
So let's start !
The kit is called Funky Christmas.








This kit has 7 parts and I'm posting the first papers and elements for you today.


Enjoy, have some stress free pre Christmas weeks and stay crafty :)
Till next week
Hugs Snowy  




1 comment:

Edna B said...

My goodness, I thought I had left a comment here last week, but I guess I thought wrong. I love your little blue tree. We just got our first snow of the season, and it can go away now that I've seen it. hahaha, I'm not a snow bunny.

Now I'm off to catch up on your new post. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.