Sunday, November 19, 2017

It's still fall y'all :)

Whooohooooooo.....
Hi all :)
I'm tired from working nightshifts but happy this morning .... 2 weeks off work for me :)
Part of that time I will be visiting my parents, visit the Christmas markets and also go to a concert.
So....what have I got to show today?
Watercolors !
Watercolor patterns and a kiwi ...
...and coffee
And I digitized some of these.
Love how they turned out :)
The CU stuff I'm making in the moment will be eventually be on this blog as well. Some for free , but also some for sale.
Making these costs paper. And not just normal cheap paper , but watercolor paper. And paints. And time and effort. I'm not looking to get rich, but a little towards the materials I use to make them would be nice. So I will have a Blog sale page. Everything will be from $1.00-$3.00 (depending on file size). I'm planning to have it set up in the first half of January.
That's one of my New Years resolutions,lol  
How cute is that add-on I made for the current kit? That hedge hock is just a cutie !
You'll get that next weekend . For this weekend there's still other parts
 For now it's more elements

 http://www.mediafire.com/file/y7j1t69shfitk7b/sr_fall_elements3.zip

and fall overlays

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rt99bk23jqry956/sr_leaf_overlays.zip

The last 2 parts next week ....it will be word art and the add-on.
And then we'll be rushing into Christmas ! 

And that's me off to bed now....nightshift recovery and beauty sleep...
Stay crafty and creative
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Your add-on is simply adorable. Snowy, your artwork is getting quite good. I think it's wonderful. Have a super two week vacation from work. I know you'll enjoy being with your family. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

p.s. Upon downloading, a page comes up warning that it has a vicious virus. Norton says it was a fake warning.