Monday, August 28, 2017

Hippy Chick second parts

Hi everybody,
I'm back with the next parts.
Here in UK it's a holiday weekend and it's a hot one ! The temperature has gone up again and we're having a long sunny weekend. Just a shame I'm spending most of it at work...but independent woman that I am ...the bills have to paid and I have to make my millions (I wish,lol)

I have started to get some art and craft supplies to start making Christmas presents. I know it's early , but making yourself takes longer than just buying a gift . So I have to make a start to get it all done in time.
 Gardening is still taking up a lot of my time and it was time to get some more seeds into the earth for autumn and winter plants. And the hot weather now again makes sure I have to go out and water all those plants.

I will get some art stuff done eventually again... if we have a rainy day,I guess. We only had short showers for months now, and I'm actually looking forward to those autumn storms , rain and getting cozy with my art supplies. I'm looking forward to colorful tree foliage and having more time again to paint, letter and craft.

But for now it seems gardening is taking up the time for art ....so I will move on to Hippy Chick.
 I made another detailed preview and a quickpage.
And here the next links for you.
More background papers:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h4oeljrb3e3t4vl/sr_hippychick2.zip

and elements
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oceyrc76cca608y/sr_hippychick4.zip

There will be another part next post , and I will have to think about which kit to give away next again.

So until then ....
enjoy and stay crafty ;)
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

The weather here is getting a big cooler too. But still we have a few more weeks of summer left to enjoy. Can't wait to see photos of your Autumn garden. Hopefully, next year I'll be able to plant a few veggies.

I agree, it's not too soon to begin working on Christmas projects. I work on them all through the year. It keeps my hands busy and healthy.

You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.